Friday, February 21, 2014

Steamed Tofu with Minced Meat & Crabmeat

A rare Thursday afternoon whereby I can produce three dishes for lunch. Seriously rare because I hardly have time to cook when I have to watch Vera like a hawk to prevent her rom scratching her eczema affected arms.

I made a quick marketing, carrying Vera with me and found some frozen crabmeat sticks and a box of beancurd. Hence, I decided to cook steamed tofu with minced meat (Read on for method), steamed red grouper and fried onion omelette for lunch.


I sliced the box of tofu into half and cut into squares. Should anyone of you can provide me with a tip on how to remove the tofu from the box without breaking it. Mine was bad !

Anyway, I managed to get a few decent looking, square pieces.

I marinated the mince meat with cornflour and Knorr Chicken Powder and dash of sesame oil. I added the diced crabmeat stick and one egg white to the minced meat.

Top the beancurd squares with the mixture and add one wolfberry to it for a nicer presentation.

I drizzled some Black bean soy sauce paste over, steamed it for about 10 mins under high heat and served.


A quick fix in less than 15 mins for the busy mamas !


 If you have been reading our posts, do follow us on Facebook and Instagram for future updates !

 
 
 



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I follow your blog for all time. I can find much important from https://https://bestbabybathtub.com/best-baby-inflatable-bathtub-review/information //your web site.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...